Re: RE: Hughes magnum rockers

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 20:53:48 EST

I heard about this set too. They're aluminium if I'm correct. Just
wondering. How much would they want a for a v6 kit.. hehe.
-Dester

PS. Pushrods? I no need no stinkin pushrods.

<< Mike,
 These are a good deal. If you want to add heavier pushrods later, you still
 can. They have a special introductory offer going right now also. There is
 also a complete rocker/pushrod kit on the site. Don't know if you saw it.
 I think it sells for around $500. If you are planning on doing a cam later
 on, you might want to consider the kit. Of course this depends on how
 radical of a cam you choose. Good luck on your selection.
 Rich - Ashburn, VA >>