New Dak + Ques...

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 10:39:47 EST

Well My new dak wasa shipped on Fri, should be at the dealer either late
this week or early next, I already ordered the clear corners for it, I
oprdered a G-tech so i can test my current dak (for Sale) and tehn keep
current on teh new dak. Now for teh questions, and I am going to suggest
email me privately on this so the dml is not going to full of crap for just
me,

Stereo info: what are you guys running now for amps, subs etc.? Would you
run teh same again or would you buy what brand?

Where can I get a 2000 FSM cheap? is the 800 number for DC the only way or
does amazon.com sell em?

Blue headlights, what model bulb, who makes em and how much for our daks?
can you get em for the fog lights too?

Tonneau covers, how well do they seal the bed, hard tonneau preferences
anyone? what do you do about sealing the tailgate?

I am just figuring that you guys are my "Dakota Peers" and someones gotta
have a good reason for what they suggest, I will post any relevent info to
the DML in about a week or so...

Thanks,
Chris