Re: 2000 Factory Service Manual

From: blackdak (blackdak@twcny.rr.com)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 08:52:07 EST

Don't bother to go through the dealer for a FSM unless they cut you a deal
or include it in the sale (just ask, I' ve got several).

The number I used to have for a Dodge FSM was:
 Dyment Distribution Services
1-440-572-7240
They used to sell all Chrysler books, Magnum engine manual $25, Mopar
Performance parts catalog $5.00, etc.

The 2000 Dakota FSM I got lists MasterTech as the place to get FSM's for
Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth, Dodge Truck and Jeep Vehicles.
800-890-4038

My 97 Ram was around $90 , I think the Neon one I got was $120 the Dakota
one I never even asked them the price.

As Always Ford, GM, Honda, Isuzu, Kia and American Suzuki FSM's are handled
through Helm, INC. Number is in the back of owners manual. You can also get
replacement owners manuals.

As far as I know, they are not available anywhere else.

Gary