Re: !!!Lowering the dak!!!

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 08:09:10 EST

dwgm@earthlink.net writes:

> So i've pretty much decided that im gonna lower my truck. I'm goin with
> the 3/5 to avoid notching the frame. My question is will the front of
> the truck actually drop 3" since i only have an I-4? Should i try to do
> a 4/5 to compensate for the lack of weight? Or are their different kits
> for each engine? Let me know. Thanx
> --Travis

Good question. I think the weight at most would account for 1/2"....your best
bet would be to invest in a western chassis kit. The rear shackles are
adjustable so you can keep the front and rear level, or make the rear
slightly higher, as I did in my case. Good luck with it.

PS And don't put all those exclamation points in there, I thought it was a
porn email!!

-Austin
Vipertruck