power locks

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (shetland@erols.com)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 08:15:03 EST

"in the switch or what, we have gotten a little
bit of snow/rain/ice
this week. Can anyone enlighten me as too some trouble
shooting procedures?
For that matter, how the heck do I take off the switch
pod to get the door
panel off?

-Jon, did the power locks on both sides go out or just one side. If
both sides went out, I'd say start with the fuse and work your way back
to the switch. If both sides aren't locking/unlocking, then I'd start
with the switch and go to the doors. The switch pod comes off with the
door panel, then is removed from the panel from the back side.
Patrick