Re: TB Spacer

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Tue Feb 01 2000 - 15:14:20 EST

Look at the design of the intake manifolds (Edelbrock, TrickFlow, GT-40) of
the 5.0 vs. the Dodge. They also use a different system - Mass Air...not
speed density.

Not saying it's a bad idea...but the TB plates (Riser Plates) work better
on engines that have a TBI system rather than MPI. That why they can claim
"up to 15hp gains". Same principle as an old Tunnel Ram.

$0.02

- Bernd