Re: pics of my lowered dakota

From: Ken Allgood (kallgood@charter.net)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 01:08:35 EST

Just curious.. why do some of you guys like dropping trucks to the ground?
hehe.. after owning an 81 datsun 210 (lower that most corvettets, go
figure), 81 datsun 510 (not much better), and a 90 probe, tired of those low
cars..hehe.. but honestly.. I got a truck cause I want something above
everyone else... personally just don't see the point of lowering a truck...
now, if you got a geo metro or something, that's another story :)

then again, I guess if ya got money, who cares as long as it looks cool
right? (yes, Geoff's SLT looks VERY sweet)

Ken
97 CC SLT 5.2L (no mods yet.. will one of these days)