Re: Air Velocity WAS TB Spacer

From: Cale Henry Bargen (vencomatic@ameritech.net)
Date: Wed Feb 02 2000 - 08:49:26 EST

Thanks for all your replies, guys. E for effort for all of those whose
brains became full, hurt badly, or whose head exploded messily when
reading my original post.

I think I asked Bernd sometime long ago about those swirly things you
put into your intake tube and was set straight. Half of that stuff out
there is just plain snake oil, eh?

Cale