Hypertech PTM update

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 11:59:27 EST

Well, I was gonna send my Hypertech back to summit, but I finally got
through to Hypertech, and they said that they would take it back and send
the updated PTM as soon as the results are in... I was told it was
completely redone...
I should have it back in 3 weeks... (2 weeks till they approve the new
layout or whatever)

Just to let you know, after I took the Hypertech off.. I felt like goin from
a V8 to a V7 =)
I lost a Hell of a lot (my butt told me so) I have NO low end compared to
when it was on.. =-)

I cant wait to see what they do with it now.. =)
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual Exaust w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 16" Electric Fan
180 T-stat, Accel 8.5's, Lakewood Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1 TB
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, Hypertech PTM
BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH (exaust, 180 stat, and wires only...)
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ