Re: Skid Plates - Revisited

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 12:53:44 EST

--Anyone out there put any new skid plates on a 2000? Anyone out
--there know where to look for such a beast?? Thanks for any help!!

Tim, sounds like it's gonna be a wait-and-see kinda thing. I got the crappy
skids from the factory on my 2000. The one under the gas tank is actually
metal though.
So whenever Mopar comes out with some metal ones, i'll get those and replace
the plastic puppies that already have a few nicks and gouges in them. And
i've only taken her in the mud like 4 times.
Good luck, it might be a long wait though.....

Frank WJ