Re: New y-pipe in!

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 13:57:11 EST

Good deal, Im going to try and use the y-pipe that came with my Edelbrock
headers, its 2.5" mandrel bent pipe, pretty nices pieces I think...

As for the bracket, I have everything layed out to do it, just need to get
the final measurements of the bolt centers on the A/C compressor (anyone
out there have their truck apar that can give me the distance between the
holes on the A/C compressor or the bracket????)

once I find that out, I can get the final demensions layed out and program
the CNC to make it. Then I just have to test fit, which should be no
problem at all becuase of the way the A/C compressor is set up...

Ill let you know when I get it done, should be in just a coupla weeks...

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrappin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrappin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke