Re: Skid Plates - Revisited

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 15:27:49 EST

Skidplates: A very sturdy piece of metal bolted/welded/JB-Welded (or
sometimes held together with bailing wire) to the key undercarriage
components of a 4x4 (or 4x2) vehicle. Mainly required when you drove your
truck somewhere that you really shouldn't have but actually made it through
without loosing more than 4 quarts of oil. ;)

- Bernd