Re: Any projects out there needing CNC?

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 20:37:46 EST

In a message dated 2/3/00 1:13:25 PM Eastern Standard Time, rcash@tbcnet.com
writes:

> Let me know if there is any interest. Prereq for a run would be a solid
> modeled prototype that he could use to get the dial ins with his CADAM.

Hey I haven't heard a thing back from Calvert Racing on a group purchase on
Caltracs. Maybe he could fab up the parts for clone Caltracs and we could
save a bundle, apparently Calvert racing wants it all. I really think their
price is about double what it should be and if they can't help us out then
maybe we can help ourselves to their design at a real savings. Could he CNC
the parts to make clone Caltracs ?? I'd be interested ..

Bill