Any projects out there needing CNC?

From: Robert Cash (rcash@tbcnet.com)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 13:14:51 EST

I just had a thought. My step dad is a CNC programmer, and I know if I had
a solid short run project for him he'd do it( spare time of course), he gets
free time on any CNC machine he programs, and does short run tests all the
time. If the interest is there, I could coordinate the material purchase
and we could get going.

Is there an interest for this service with DAK owners who would like to fab
billet parts? I keep telling Pop that he's a millionaire waiting to happen
if he would consider doing short run for the aftermarket community, am I
correct?

Let me know if there is any interest. Prereq for a run would be a solid
modeled prototype that he could use to get the dial ins with his CADAM.

regards,
 Bob Cash
 Dekalb, Illinois