Re: Skid Plates - Revisited

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 23:43:41 EST

> Hey in case any of you guys need a front skid plate i have a extra one now
> since Peter sent me the wrong plate. Im willing to let it go for 20 $ its
used
> Rob

Rob,
After all that he sent you the WRONG one?????????????????????? Did he ever
say why it took so long in the first place??? Did you call him and let him
know he sent the wrong one after this whole fiasco? That entire deal with
him is so ridiculous. If he didn't apologize I will for him; sorry you got
screwed in the deal and I hope no one ever does business with him again. I
could care less if he remains on this lists or.......take it easy rob,
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6