Re: Legal ?'s on EMERGENCY STROBE LIGHTS

From: DEAN HYDE (rdhyde@home.com)
Date: Sat Feb 05 2000 - 03:35:46 EST

Benn away for awhile and am now just getting caught-up on all the new
news.... as for using a police/emergency vehicle siren instead of your
standard alarm siren is no prob....thats what i have hooked into my
clifford system....got it off one of our retired fire engines and it
wails....had the electrition who works on our trucks to do the
swap...not sure what hed did exactly....but my battery has taken no
extra wear...as for strobes.....get em if you can....just don't get
caught driving with em'..i know they are definately illegal here in
canada except on vehicles registered as an emergency vehicle....i have a
set but havent figured how and where to put them.....definately very
cool though.

Dean
99 White Sport CC V6
Flowmaster cat-back, k&n, accel super coil, armourguard spray-on liner,
Alpine CDA-7840, Clifford Cyber 5, JL Audio 6-1/2" in all corners,
custom tonneau, tons of stainless dress-ups, eagle alloys, 31-10.5X15
Wrangler at/s, tow package, skid plates, piaa fogs, 9007 ultra white
piaa's, and still more too come......lol