'91-'96 wheel well flares

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Sat Feb 05 2000 - 12:20:50 EST

If anyone comes across a set of the factory wheel well flares for the
'91-'96 dak let me know. I am trying to avoid going to the dealer, if
they can even get them, and was hoping to find a used set. I've tried
the salvage yard searches and all they can find are the ones for the
'97-up. They have found several front and rear sets for the '91-'96 but
they are still on the body parts and the yards refuse to take them off.
Just want to sell the whole part. I need them to cover up the 1/4-1/2'
my tires will stick out with the r/t whells on my truck. That would be
tolerable but I like the the tucked in the whell wells look. I've tried
aftermarket and kinda like the EGR product on how it installs but, like
the other companys that make them, no one can seem to provide a photo of
what they look like. I would appreciate the help. Anywhere in the contry
is fine (i'm in s. florida). I don't want to pay a fortune though. I'll
pay what fair but I know how some yards will see that you want them them
charge a crap load for them.

Thanks
Jeff Durling

p.s. If you prefer you can email me privately