Re: Kenne Bell Supercharger

From: Nader Assemi (nader72@pacbell.net)
Date: Sat Feb 05 2000 - 12:35:04 EST

I would vouch for the Kenne Bell. I am ,ucky enough to live in a town that has
a few key players in the truck accessory market in it.(BellTech , Whipple
Industries, Western Chassis to name a few.) I know that Whipple sells Autorotor
twin-screw blowers to Kenne-Bell. The nice part about this blower is the
instant boost at low end(unlike centrifugal blowers), and the super quiet
operation. Get a Vortech and it sounds like there is marbles in your engine. I
wanted a Kenne Bell for my 360 Ram but they are lagging and don't have one yet
for the 96 models, so, I opted for the Paxton. It sounds like a hair-dryer when
boosting(a good sound, kinda like a turbo).

Go with the Kenne Bell, it's worht the money for the low end power gains which
where you are most of the time.

Nader
Aftermarket Trenz