mike's new motor

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Sat Feb 05 2000 - 22:05:40 EST

Hey all...

well, the search is on....
here is my great big plan... now, before anyone says "it's too much
trouble" and "don't do it" just remember that I'm lookin' to be different
here.... that's the whole point =)

I'm lookin' for a 95 360 to putin my dak along with a tranny (hopefully
from the same truck). Now, the problem is, I can't seem to find a motor
that has everything still on it. I found one with a wiring harness, but
no accesories. Found another with low miles, but has been sittin' in a
mudpuddle for a year.
Now, here is my question: Can I use the accessories and brackets from a
97+ on a 95 motor? does anyone know if they are different? keep in mind
that I can't use any motor after 96 becuase I have mechanical guages and
Mopar went to electronic guages in 97, and I'd like to stay away from an
OBDII motor if I can. I already have an MP computer comin' for a 94-95
360 auto (thanks Gene!) so I'm definitely shooting for a 95 or 94 engine.
Any suggestions would be helpful!!

lookin' to run some 13's here soon =)

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
88 Dakota LE: slammed, painted, and PARKED =(

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.