Mopar fuel tank skid plate 97-99

From: R.W. Chase (rwchase@home.com)
Date: Sun Feb 06 2000 - 11:32:39 EST

  I have a quick question to anyone who has installed the Mopar fuel tank
skid plate on their Dak. I received mine today from my local dealership. I
bought all three plates. The front and transfer case plates had
instructions and hardware with them, but the fuel tank plate does not. All
I received was the plate itself and two triangular brackets. The dealer
seem to think that this is all that is in the package. I have not looked
under the vehicle yet (mid-west snow is melting today and making a mess) to
see if I am just being stupid. Could someone tell me if that is all that is
in the package for the fuel tank and if so what I am looking at needing to
do to mount it. Thanx

Randall Chase
99 Sport Club Cab 4x4