RE: R/T versus 5.0 Stang

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 00:34:42 EST

As I said in the beginning...the 5.0 GT Mustangs are SLOW compared to the
5.0 LX Mustangs. (That's why the LX was the better choice for a serious
"Street Rod".) Don't worry about it if it's a GT, it'll run low to mid
15's, but you stand good chance of at least matching him. If it's an LX, ya
got something to worry about. We used to build up the NorCal 5.0 Mustangs
(Car Club in San Jose area) on a daily basis and fix Charlie's screw-ups
(Charlies Mustangs) so I know what the older 'Stangs can do with no mods to
Blower motors.

- Bernd