Re: clear lenses for pre-97 daks = no go

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 14:51:36 EST

One thing to take into consideration, granted this probably wont make that
much difference, but the re 97 Dak tail light lenses will fit early 80s
(like 81 or 82) Dodge Ram Full size trucks, all the way up to 93!

thats right, dakota tail lights were adapted from the Ram tail lights....

because of this, I might be interested in a set...

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrappin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrappin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke