Re: Idling Search for 2000 4.7

From: Chuck and Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 19:31:13 EST

Ron,

    My '99 v6 5spd does basically the same thing. When I engage the clutch
to shift gears, the RPM's will drop to about 1100-1200 and hang there for
about one second or so. Then the RPM's will drop back to idle. I can really
notice it when I use my engine to slow down. It seems like forever from the
time I left off the gas to where the engine is at idle. My Dak has close to
9K
and it does it like day one.
    When you have access to the write-up, could you please send it my way?

Thanks,
Chuck Robbins
'99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins