Re: Intake Manifolds...(Jon)

From: Chuck and Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 19:54:46 EST

Jon,

    You have definitely rekindled my interest in reworking my intake
manifold. I still have the '92-'96 v6 intake. I have been trying to sell
it since I realized that it was the wrong one for my '99 Dak. However,
based on your reply below, things could be happening.
    How familiar are you with the v6's? Think this would work for me?

Thanks,
Chuck Robbins
'99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins

<snip>
> > Will the 92 intake bolt up to my 97 motor if I plate up the EGR crap?
> > I am gonna re work the 92 on the insides =-) (If it will work)
<snip>

stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu ------------.