Re: Clear lenses and Lights...

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 08 2000 - 22:25:33 EST

4-3157s
2-194NA

Headlights are 9007.
-Dester

<< I finally got my clear lenses and they look great, now i still need my dak
 to put em on. But i have questions, I didn't get any instructions on how
 to install them, at least no apparent instructions so could someone clue me
 in. My truck is due in teh 14th +- 2 days is what I was told today. Also
 what bulbs do I need in orange, is it 4 1157's for the turns and a set of
 orange 194's? Just guessing looking at the holes in teh lights. Also for
 teh millionth time our trucks take a 9007 light bulb right? My friend
 found some sweet blue lights at a local place down here rated at 65/100w
 each. should be nice and bright. >>