Re: Seats/Bolts

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 13:12:01 EST

> Kyle, Hi! On our 94 Dak Sport we change from buckets to bench ever
> winter and spring. The reason being it's not so hard sliding in and out
> in the cold weather on the bench wearing winter coats. There are all the
> self tapping holes in the floor you need for either set of seats
> including center consul. Also don't forget to change your seatbelts too.
> You will need 2 extra bolts for the buckets. It's an easy swap. I do the
> labour because Dave is too lazy! LYNN PEDERSEN

Just curious, but why the change of seatbelts? So all the holes are already
there ready to go.....thats good to know. The bolts which bolt the rails
down to the floorboards just bolt right in? No inserts or nuts are needed?
are they like a self tapping bolt or something. Thanks.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6