Re: Seats/Bolts

From: Lynn Pedersen (davewaco@sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 01:37:02 EST

Kyle, Hi! On our 94 Dak Sport we change from buckets to bench ever
winter and spring. The reason being it's not so hard sliding in and out
in the cold weather on the bench wearing winter coats. There are all the
self tapping holes in the floor you need for either set of seats
including center consul. Also don't forget to change your seatbelts too.
You will need 2 extra bolts for the buckets. It's an easy swap. I do the
labour because Dave is too lazy! LYNN PEDERSEN