Re: Compact Truck Sales-Dodge slumped in 1999

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 23:12:29 EST

In a message dated 02/10/2000 3:54:26 AM !!!First Boot!!!, rchapman@iserv.net
writes:

<< my 2cents matters mostly what people want you cant fit a car seat in a
chevy
 s10 ext cab without a problem the dakota i had no problem getting it in or
 out and the back seat is nice as she got older and she has a full seat to
 her self just mt 2 cents// >>

yeah true but some people dont have kids or dont want a big truck like the
dakota. All my friends are happy with the chevys and fords and toyotas they
have. Im not dissin' them at all. its all in what you need. they dont tow or
carry people ( besides the girlfriend) so they dont need v8s . i think its a
matter of preference
Rob