Re: No spark... advice please

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 09:20:15 EST

If it instantly died on ya.. could be the puter... It happened to me on my
97 V8..
I was gettin reddie to turn at a stop light, and it all the sudden got real
hard to turn.. She died... and we tryed a different coil ect.. because
everything else worked... Towed it to the dealer and he told me it was the
computer (Thank god it has a 8 yr 80,000 warranty on it) else it woulda been
$400 =)

So...
Check the coil.. if you cant get any spark off the coil.. its probably the
coil or puter...

Good Luck
Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual Exaust w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 16" Electric Fan
180 T-stat, Accel 8.5's, Lakewood Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1 TB
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, Hypertech PTM
BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH (exaust, 180 stat, and wires only...)
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ