Re: RE: Vipertruck VS. Chebby SS10 (kinda long)

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 14:38:00 EST

In a message dated 2/9/00 7:38:12 AM Mountain Standard Time,
STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil writes:

> I love spanking people who deserve it!! I know he's at work right
> now talking about how I juiced him or got some kind of V8 swap, dummy not
> realizing that Daks (Read: REAL TRUCKS) have V8's, or in this case, a
Huffed
> V6 :-).
> Did the same thing to an S10 last week too, but that was so sorry it's
> not even worth mentioning :-)
>
> -Austin

Wow dude, NICE...

Yeah I had to show a Rustang 4.6L why Bonnivilles KICK ASS, he ahd some damn
nice paint on it (it was white wiht dual Red stripes respectable spacing it
looked nice) he had a dual element spoiler painted brakes caliper (front and
rear) over all it was a damn nice mustang... notice MUSTANG no Car, jsut a
nice Mustang...

Anyways this guy pulls up and starts revvin (I guess he knows SSEs?)
anyways, I load up the TQ to about 1,500RPM (hey its a factory one in my moms
cars I don't wanna blow it), the light changes, we both havea little wheel
spin, and we take off, I get about 1.5 cars ahead and I hit 40 MPH, then I
slow down, not wanting to get too many tickets at once, and this dumbass goes
flyin on by...

I figure, well I showed him who his daddy is!

So about 1.5 Mi down the road, guess what I see, flashing blue and red, and a
White Stang with Red stripes pulled over... hehehe!!!!!!!!

Greg