Re: Rear axle/Service Annoyance!

From: Jason Yates (j_hurricane_y@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 15:54:08 EST

Thanks Aaron. Just called the Assist. Service Manager to
complain and fortunately, I really didn't have to. He
agreed it should have gone out painted. The only hassle I
have now is being without my truck for another day. This
dealership is supposedly one of those 5 star dealers--I
think that whole thing is a big crock of sh*t, personally.
Oh well, such is the world we live in where what is
considered good customer service today was total crap
service as few as ten years ago. Whatever . . . kind of
disenchanted with the whole thing right now, so pardon my
whining.

Thanks again,
Jason Y.