Re: RE: More timing questions

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 17:49:50 EST

No idea on the Crank position sensor, but turning the distributor does NOT
help timing. I have a 97 dakota v6 auto and I did this and on a snap on
(1,000 dollar scanner) the distributor fuel syncronization (which is the
distributor's position) changed, but timing never changed...
-Dester

<< > > They're interconnected. Don't turn the distributor...it doesn't work
that
> > way anymore. I haven't checked into this in depth, but I think the
Magnum