BORLA!!!

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 23:02:04 EST

Guys, I would really like to get the Borla group Buy. I would like to
point out once again that this is for any vehicle you want it for. And
also the gibson warranty sucks, read it. It does not cover anything,
including rot. I know here in RI they throw down a lot of salt on the
roads. Probably a 50/50 between sand and salt. I'm not kidding you gotta
see my truck, used to be blue... Honestly now if you ever wanted to buy a
borla kit now is the time... UNITE I say, BUY BORLA (sorry)... If I have to
buy at full price I will but I would really prefer to buy at a group price.
 I will get off this darn soapbox now... and I bid you adieu...

Chris Lambert