RE: 6X9 or 5X7 mirrors?

From: Roger Heim (rheim@ultracom.net)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 20:04:08 EST

Hi Dave,

It's real easy. The mounting bracket is the same. Remove the inside door
panel, unbolt the 3 bolts holding on the mirror, unplug the power plug (if
present), and reverse the procedure with the new mirror.

You can price thenm out on http://www.edmunds.com. I think the 6X9's are
$160 list.

Roger
'98 SLT CC 4X4 Light Driftwood 5.2 3.55 Auto
Pioneer DEH-P86DHR, Champion Truck Plugs, MSD Super Conductors,
Pilot Fog Lights, Optima Red Top