Re: RE: Vipertruck VS. Chebby SS10 (kinda long)

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 12:49:11 EST

That's great, you're drivin your brand new truck for free. Similar thing
happened when i picked my Dak. I get a deal through my father cause he
works for the CAW (Canadian UAW) and so he had to co-sign so that i got the
discount. Well couple weeks after i picked up the truck, they say i can't
get the discount through my pop because of some weird rule where he already
bought a brand new Caravan, and can't get the discount on another new
vehicle the same year. We thought it was ok cause his van was a 99 and my
Dak is a 2000, but no go. Sooo my uncle akso works for Chrysler (DC) and so
he can pass the discount on to my father, but not to me. So after i get in
touch with my uncle and get the paper work signed and everything, it's been
a couple more weeks, then it has to go through Chyrsler Credit or whatever.
So bottom line is i picked up the Dak on Nov. 9 and didn't make a payment
until the end of December. But i'm not one to complain, well, at least not
until my tranny got fried. :)

Frank WJ