Re: Seats/Bolts

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 11:52:39 EST

Gilbert:

That sounds great! Let me know the time, how to recognize you , etc and
I'll be there. I still have my original muffler. I took it off about
three weeks after I bought the truck and got the Gibson Catback.

If you don't mind, in the meantime, can you get me the dimensions and let
me know how it mounts, since this truck I have now never had a console? I
want to make sure it fits.

New Lightning, huh! Wow! Pretty powerful stuff!

Thanks!

Richard

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.