Re: Po'-Boy Air Intake

From: ronniec (rchapman@iserv.net)
Date: Fri Feb 11 2000 - 14:44:08 EST

a way to try do you know any body that metal fab, what may work is 16 gauge
steel weld it so you have a 3inch circle then take it to the presses and
start making the bend you need this may sound strange but the metal god//my
boss says that it can be done and this man can make anything ill be trying
this in the next couple weeks if it does work ill let yea know/ronnie
 http://www.smokindakota.com/dakotarul2/
DDBC,air ride 97 springs on a 95