Re: Tow Hooks.....Group buy??? (a bit long)

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2000 - 01:37:17 EST

I'm definitely interested! Keep us posted - I'd like to see some pics
of this setup, both the installation process and the final results (both
from under AND the outside appearance).

Any ballpark ideas on the strength of this bracket? If not, let us know
what the dimensions are on it and what kind of steel, and I'll see if I
can get an engineer friend or two to do some quick calculations. Just
wanna be sure this thing won't bend or break under stress.