Dual fans WAS: Re: RE: MPI install with Jon's kit

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sat Feb 12 2000 - 08:03:17 EST

At 06:23 PM 2/11/00 -0800, you wrote:
> <snip>
>John Mautz
>'99 Durango SLT+, 5.9L, 4x4, 3.55 LSD, QuickD Air Intake, QuickD 51.75 mm
>TB, Mesa Headers, Mesa 3" cat and 3" cat-back (Magnaflow), Dual Perma-cool
>electric fans(1-14", 1-12"). Best 1/4 ET = 16.059@84.91

John

I noticed from your signature that you have dual Perma-cool fans.
Could you give me an idea of what is involved with their installations,
what their model number(s) is/are, and how have they performed for you
as far as cooling, noise and drain on the battery? Thanks very much.

Bob. Southern Ontario, Canada.
'97 Dakota CC Sport, FR, 5.2L, 3.55 SG, auto.