Re: Tow Hooks.....Group buy??? (a bit long)

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 13 2000 - 12:41:23 EST

I'm definitely interested, but my Dak is a 2000.
I'm in on the group buy, but i'm gonna need very specifi instructions for
the install. (I'm not great at the handy-man stuff anymore, especially with
only 1 good arm!)
But the tow hooks are needed on my Dak bad since summer is approaching
rapidly, and the mud is gonna fly!!!!!!!!

Frank WJ