Re: Re: Re: Rancho 5000s

From: Dave Scelfo (macncheesemonster@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 09:13:33 EST

Kyle,
    I'm not good at math but from my calculations the shocks have 80,000
miles on them? I'd expect them to be shot.
    I believe all rancho shocks come with urethane bushings (now atleast).
For offroading, I'm not sure why you'd want urethane. It certainly
shouldn't a requirement but I doubt you've put 80K offroad miles on the
truck ;)
    Old Man Emu makes a nice shock. I believe its made for them by bilstein
but dont hold me to that. Its a funky schoolbus yellow too.
    I have the RS9000s model 9012 all the way around and I love them. 18"
of travel is hard to find these days! The shock is longer compressed than
the old one was extended.

--
Dave