Re: NR Auto......

From: Ken Allgood (kallgood@charter.net)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 19:15:36 EST

ok.. I haven't personally given the gauges much thought.... but, will
they work fine in a 97 cc slt 5.2L? If so, I may add my name to the
list... just another item to chalk up on the ol' mastercard.. got it going
on a roll now, why stop something when it's hot =D Oh yeah, and how
difficult to install?

Ken Allgood
97 cc slt 5.2L