Re: Re: Brake Rotors

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 01:40:55 EST

Any idea how much the bendix were? I found them at 2 places and one wnated $75
and the other wnated $85. Go figure. The cheapest I could find was at pep boys
for $52.99 each but do not know thier build quality though. I've used stuff from
discount auto before and never had a problem and they want 59.99. I have 2
places locally left to call but that's it. I gues it's gonna be whoever is
cheapest and still seems like a good product even though I could probably make a
set out of trash can lids and do better than the stock ones....what crap! BTW,
have been searching everywhere on the internet and not having any luck. Another
dml'r sent me a post that he wants to sell his sleen cross-drillrotors (brand
new) but I can't afford $250 for rotors. I can spend that on other mods and
upgrade the brakes later when the truck justifies it. Oh well, good luck on your
end.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport - 318

p.s. Jon, did you get the book, I mean email, I sent you? Sorry for the
length!!!