Re: Re: Glad I bought --SQUEAK

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 00:06:12 EST

I know your squeak and the brake pad thing they told you is bs. I've have never
been able to find it and it finally did stop. I think it's related to my
sway-bar end links taking a total dump and now tranferring every bump and jolt
from the road. I have new ones on order since no had them the hell of owning a
dak. Anyway, I hope this helped out some. BTW, did your brake rotors suck too?
Meaning, did they warp really bad really fast (ie 20k)?

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport - 318