RE: Re: Octane Booster Advice

From: Steve St.Laurent (saint1958@home.com)
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 18:29:22 EST

Sorry but go for the SC if the money is no problem. But for the NOS, listen
to those who been-there-and-done-that deal. See what problems had happen
and the price is fairly cheap. You can even get a 50lb bottle now.

Steve St.Laurent
2000 DC Dakota 4.7, CC, 4x2, 3:55 (soon 330HP)
2000 Roush Mustang Stage I (awaiting the new SC)