Re: Brake Rotors

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Wed Feb 16 2000 - 18:22:22 EST

At nearly $100 bucks apiece isn't that a little high? Hate to see what
they would cost if I had 4-wheel ABS? I wish my stock rotors had lasted
75k. Mine were already wrped when I bought the truck at 12k. My fathers
durango rotors started this crap at less than 3k. BTW, the first thing I
do on a new car or newly purchased used car is to retourqe the lugs on
the wheels. Glad someone was lucky but I wasn't. Thanks for the info
you've replied back on before though.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport - 318