clear corners and tail lights for pre-97

From: larry brown (lrbrown97@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 00:31:19 EST

Ok guys I have talked to everyone in every mag I could
and no one wants to make the because of lack of
interest in these year models. I was even told by
some pecker at AIM (they suck) that I should have
bought a chevy if I wanted to customize it. Needless
to say my temper is very short and I told him to take
the chevy shine it up real nicely, turn that f@#ker
sideways and stick it straight up his candy ass. Who
was the person who posted that someone has a mold for
them, it has been about a week ago, and are they goin'
to make them? Oh well, does any one know if they make
a bumper cover for the gen II daks if so what company.
 I am getting tired of the stock black polyurethane
front valance that always looks like crap. Also does
anyone make a roll pan with the flip down license
plate for a drop hitch? The reason I am asking is
that my b-day is the 27 of this month and I am looking
for upgrades at no cost to me.
Larry
http://www.angelfire.com