Re: 92 Dak, rear window gasket needed.

From: Jonathon Lemus (lemusj@umich.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 13:32:26 EST

I have one off an 88, but does your window gasket wrap all the way
around your rear window, or does it just grab the outside edge?
In the earlier one the window sticks out a litte more and won't seal
in a 93 correctly as Dodge changed the gasket/window setup sometime
between 89-91.
( I have the older one it's yours if you think it will fix.)

>>> Mark Johnson <mAARk@wrlc.org> 02/17/00 01:01PM >>>
Well, I got a great deal on a new rear slider off E-bay, only to
discover
that the
original slider, the one currently on my truck, uses a different
gasket. So
now I
need the plain glass gasket, anybody have one laying around in good
shape.
Let me know. It's a '92 standard cab Dak. Thanks!

Mark Johnson (mAARk) Pasadena, Maryland. '92 Dakota V6/Auto daily
driver!
1970 AAR 'Cuda, Sassy Grass Green, weekend cruiser and rough show car.
1973 Challenger, Med. Blue, 318/2bbl,daily driver,future 360 muscle
car!
1940 Chrysler Royal Coupe,440/auto,under construction, future street
rod!
See my cars and my huge AAR gallery @ http://aar.moparweb.com (Thanks
Chris!)