Re: Drug of Millenium was " Why I drive a Dakota?"

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2000 - 13:41:13 EST

didn't yew know gurl power RAWKS!

Don't under estimate the power of a woman...I would have to drive it for
about 5 minutes to get the feel of it and understand it's handling :)
Besides I've driven my bro's Cuda and it's got a 40-something in it...I
think Erich knows what it is, not sure...don't talk with him.

BRING IT ON BABY, lemme show you how a woman can be in control!

Heater