Re: Attn: Current Nitrous Dakotas

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 18 2000 - 19:50:02 EST

In a message dated 2/17/00 10:47:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ashort@flash.net writes:

> I run a wet system by Nitrous Express.

Is this a plate wet system or a nozzle ? Where do they get the gas from ?
what are they using for jetting ?

<<I've only made 3 passes on it, but my best is 13.41 @ 100.6 on a 100 shot.>>

Sounds good. I think the most gain I have gotten with the 125 is 1.7 sec and
that was with less mods. The more mods the less gain it seems.

<>

I use a rpm window switch from MSD to activate mine. I have it set for around
2600 to come on, that get me out 60' or so, and at 6200 to go off. I have the
MP computer which in 93 atleast was supposed to be 6500 limiter. This way all
I have to do is drive, the switch does all the on off. I also have a FP cut
off switch shoud the fuel pressure drop below a certain level. I really like
the window switch as I can set it to get me moving before the juice hits and
kick out below rev limiter hits. I use a adjustable low rpm switch and a
fixed chip for the top end.

<<By the way, I've witnessed a air hat explosion. the theory is that the
mixture
pools up in the beer barrel intake until it finds an ignition source and
backfires thru the t/b.
It's a big show and usually a nice ding in the hood, but I've seen them drive
away.>>

Ahhh Ha I see now. I have a dry system so that is why I wasn't having a
problem. I was told the Beer barrel deal was not suitable for the wet system
and now I see why. I agree with you on that with the MPI you should be OK.

OK Keep us posted

Bill